We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic Fleet Controller to join our team. The perfect candidate will have experience with point to point courier freight.
Reporting to the Manager, Couriers and Taxi Trucks, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all job bookings allocated and completed within certain timeframes
- Managing the Courier service and allocating the appropriate jobs
- Managing costings of drivers to jobs
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Candidates that are aligned with our core value will be ideal for our business.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Well-developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A high standard of professionalism
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Efficient time management
- Sound knowledge and experience of the local transport industry
- Excellent negotiation, people management and motivational skills
- National Police Clearance (obtained within the last 12 months)
- Free onsite parking
- Active Social Club
- Career Pathways, Professional Development and Training
- Free flu vaccinations
Applications close on 19 December 2020. Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and the position may close earlier than stated if we have found a suitable candidate.